This has been an exciting month! Four award-winning bloggers have nominated this blog for awards. And I am so very grateful to each of them.
This week, Mary from Oil Pastels by Mary nominated Healthy A-Z for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Her blog really is inspiring! Mary chooses some of the best water views and landscapes and then paints them beautifully. I especially like the ocean views and sunsets. And I love how she shares her process. Go visit. You’ll be glad you did!
As part of this award, I am to tell you 7 things about myself:
- I am definitely a morning person.
- I have begun practicing yoga again, and I really love how I feel.
- I love being outside and bringing the outside (sunshine, fresh air, plants) inside.
- I have discovered my favorite friends are those who are always genuine.
- I could spend hours listening to others’ stories of their lives and feelings about their lives. I love how voices change and faces light up as memories are shared.
- I used to sew special outfits to achieve the style/fit/color/fabric I wanted, and I really enjoyed the creativity. Do people sew anymore?
- I always thought it would be great to have red hair.
My nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
- Align with Nature
- Candid Impressions
- Cinnamon Eats
- Creating a New Earth Together
- Design Magnifique
- Holistic Chicks Health Coaching
- Inspire 1 Life Everyday
- Let Life In Practices
- Live Love Be Green
- Papillon Adventures
- Speaking from the Heart
- Taste of Life by Sabi
- The Walk Book
- Tiny Lessons Blog
Earlier in the month, Naz from Cinnamon Eats nominated Healthy A-Z for the Liebster Blog Award. Naz was born in Tehran and shares some of the BEST Persian, as well as Paleo, recipes. Although she was raised in Australia, she’s been living in the US for the past two years…and she just posted that she is moving to the UK. Go visit and get to know this beautiful lady of the world. You’ll love her, too!
As part of this award, I am to respond to the following:
Five random facts about me:
- I love the harp music by Peter Sterling. There’s a great story behind it, too.
- I’m going to see the movie Any Day Now this weekend. It has GREAT reviews!
- My daughter was the costume supervisor on Any Day Now. 🙂
- I walked through Wakodahatchee Wetlands yesterday. It’s beautiful! Next time I’ll take photos.
- I had some GREAT Jerk Chicken last night from Rocksteady Jamaican Bistro.
Five questions to answer:
- What 3 words best describe you? positive, calm, caring
- What is your most prized possession? integrity
- If you had 10 minutes to evacuate your house what 5 things would you take with you (not including family members or pets)? purse, clothes, water, food, family photos
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given? You can do/be anything you want to do/be!
- What is the one food item you can’t live without? Since I have been changing so many things I eat, I have discovered I’m really flexible. I really don’t think there is anything I couldn’t live without. There is always something else to enjoy.
My nominations for the Liebster Blog Award are:
Also, earlier this month, I received two Blog of the Year 2012 Awards. One was from Angela of Inspire 1 Life Everyday. Angela’s posts always inspire me. Her words speak directly to my heart; they can be beautiful, amusing or simply creative. It’s a great place for you to visit!
The second Blog of the Year 2012 Award came from Summer of Grow Your Innerself. Summer’s posts are written with great authenticity. She is sincere, positive and sometimes amusing as she writes inspiring thoughts for living well. Go visit and check out her great wisdom!
My nominations for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award are:
Since it is now 2013, I will simply suggest this. If any of the above Very Inspiring Blogger Award or Liebster Blog Award nominees have already been awarded a Blog of the Year 2012 Award, then please consider this as your additional nomination…and add another star to add to your Blog of the Year 2012 Award Badge.
Congratulations to all of these great bloggers!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
- Add the Liebster Award image into your post or even on the side of your blog.
- Mention somewhere in your post that I nominated you with a link to my blog.
- Write down 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers for this award.
- Make up 5 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Answer my questions below:
- What 3 words best describe you?
- What is your favorite clothing item?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give yourself as a child?
- What is your favorite song?
Blog of the Year 2012 Award
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post. (Please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…